Manual Capsule Filling Machine is compact & versatile model for the filling of hard gelatin capsules. Manual Capsule Filling Machine is uses in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, veterinary, biotech & allied industry. We are having two model in this machine, first is GMP model which is completely made from Stainless Steel and other is Standard model which also made from stainless steel except machine base which is made from hard chrome plated materials.
GMP model made for the customer in pharmaceutical industry and Standard model made for the customer from Food, Cosmetic, Chemical & other industries other than pharmaceutical. This 300 Holes Manual Capsule Filling Machine is widely uses in laboratories, R&D labs, Research organizations and small scale manufacturing facilities.
Apart from 300 Holes Manual Capsule Filling Machine, we also offer 100 Holes Manual Capsule Filling Machine.
Salient Features of Manual Capsule Filling Machine
Option of Stainless Steel 304 and 316 materials constructions.
Universal design hence easy to operate and easily service available.
Powder tray provided for spillage free filling of powder.
Interchangeability to different capsule size format parts.
Machine suitable for hard gelatin capsules, veg capsules and HPMC capsules.
Power with different bulk density can be filled easy through multiple press option.
Option of Manual Capsule Loader as well as Auto Capsule Loader for loading empty capsules onto loading tray.
Tablet Filling Attachment can be offered optionally to fill tablets into capsules.
IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
Process Operation of Manual Capsule Filling Machine
Adinath is one of the leading manual capsule filling machine manufacturer in India. We are giving here below step by step process guide of Capsule Filling Machine:
- Place empty capsules onto the loading tray and place tray onto the machine. Check the front knob it should be turned to the right.
- Pull locking lever forward. Push down long handle which will lifts the caps off all the bodies. Set aside the tray containing all the caps.
- Push locking lever back, by which capsule bodies will drop down and become level with filling surface.
- Place powder tray on filler: keeps powder from spilling.
- Pour & spread the pre-measured powder. Move extra powder onto powder tray’s shelf. Lower tamper and lock.
- Turn handle to compress powder: this allows you to fill more powder in each capsule.
- Raise tamper & spread extra powder from shelf into capsules: ensures uniform fill weights.
- Return the tray containing caps to filler. Turn front knob to the left and lower locking plate. Engage lock for locking plate.
- Hold tamper handle and push down on long handle. Bodies are pushed up into caps: all the capsules are now locked in one step.
- Disengage lock for locking plate. Lift locking plate and turn front knob to the right.
- Push down long handle and remove tray of completed capsules.
- Capsules are filled now. You can turn tray and all the capsules will get out from the tray.
Technical Specification of Manual Capsule Filling Machine
||Up to 6000 Capsules/hour
||Size 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
|(through different machines & parts)
|Sequence of holes
||25 x 12 = 300
|No. of Loading Trays
||405mm X 300mm X 455mm approx.
||43 Kgs. approx.
||50 Kgs. approx.
Manual Capsule Filling Machine Videos
Manual Capsule Filling Machine
Manual Capsule Filler
Manual Capsule Filling Machine with Automatic Capsule Loader
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Automatic Capsule Filling Machine