Automatic 8 Head ROPP Bottle Capping Machine is a highly versatile machine considered apt for a wide array of applications including pharmaceutical, food & beverages, personal care & hygiene, chemical, distilleries, cosmetics, and pesticides to name a few.
Adinath International is a premium eight head bottle capping machine manufacturer in India with an enviable portfolio and global client base. Our high speed bottle capping machine is quite compact and easy to use. It is made of a turntable, bowl, chute, feedworm, in-feed & exit star plate, back guide, and easy to access panel. There is also a sealing unit and cap orientation facility provided in the machine optionally. These are located on the two pillars which are supported by top plate with an adjustable height system. All the parts of the machine that get exposed are made of SS 304. One of the biggest advantages of this eight head bottle capping machine is that cap damage can be significantly reduced.
Features of Eight Head Bottle Capping Machine
- Simple GMP model.
- “No Bottle – No Cap” feature incorporated.
- Fast and easy change over between different container sizes.
- Contact parts of Container and caps are made out of stainless steel for long life.
- One motor operates Conveyor, star wheel and Turret.
- Machine speed control through variable frequency drive.
- Clutch system provided in rotary starwheel to avoid bottle breakage.
- Digital bottle counter provided for counting production output.
- Stainless Steel Finish machine body.
- Optional Cap Feeder can be provided with additional cost instead of bowl system.
- Hopper and accessories can be completely dismantled for cleaning purpose.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided on demand.
- PLC system with Human Machine Interface can be provided optionally.
- Laminar Air Flow can be offered for class 100 application. (optionally)
Working Principle of Eight Head Bottle Capping Machine
Ingredients or medicine filled bottles are fed from filling machine to the flat conveyor belt of the capping machine. They are then moved to in-feed worm/guide which takes care of proper spacing between the bottles. Now they are moved to the in-feed star wheel. ROPP caps or screw caps are placed in the orientation unit and this unit ensures that they are in the right position before they enter into the delivery chute. Now bottles get below the capping head and there are four rollers out of which 2 rollers skirt, spin and seal the cap while the other 2 perform perfectly thread the bottle neck. The bottles now move to exit star wheel after the sealing head moves upward. These bottles are now forwarded on the conveyor belt for the next process.
Technical Specification of Eight Head Bottle Capper
|No. of Capping Heads
||Up to 180 Containers/Minute
||24mm to 90mm
||50mm to 250mm
||20mm, 25mm & 28mm with the help of change parts
||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System
||800mm to 900mm adjustable
||Safety Cabinet Covering Machine
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.