Automatic Vial Filling, Stoppering & Cap Sealing Machine is a compact model use for filling & rubber stoppering of injectable liquid vials. This monoblock machine performs all three key operations on one single platform hence best suitable for pilot scale R&D lab requirements. This small vial filling machine can fill from 2ml to 250ml vials on one single machine with precise filling operations. These is option of piston pump as well as peristaltic pump for filling activities. This R&D vial filling machine is small, easy to operate and complies as per modern pharmaceutical requirements.
Salient Features of Small Vial Filling Machine
- Suitable for filling 2ml to 100ml volume.
- Touch Screen HMI based Control Panel.
- No cross contamination.
- 18-inch size turn table for automatic feeding of vials.
- Machine Construction in Stainless Steel 304.
- All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316L.
- Machine is elegantly Stainless Steel matt finish.
- Stainless Steel liquid filling syringe & Needle.
- “No Vial – No Filling” system.
- Imported motor & gearbox for machine.
- Star wheel & guide made of delrin/nylon material for each vial size.
- Acrylic Guard structure is made of Stainless Steel 304 (optional).
- Filling is done by SS 316L Filling Syringe/Piston Pump
Working Principle of Small Vial Filling Machine
The incoming dry vials (sterilized and siliconised) are fed through the in-feed turn table and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of filling head, syringe & nozzle uses for filling. Syringe is made of Stainless Steel 316L construction. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ”No Vial-No Filling” operation. Syringe is mounted on eccentric block & driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be increased & decreased by adjusting stroke length of piston. Syringe is having non return valve for sucking & delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid reaches to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzle having up & down movement with help of cam mechanism and it go down when starwheel hold the vial and starts fill when it starts to move up. After completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers vial on stoppering unit for rubber stoppering operation. The sterilized & siliconised rubber stoppers to be put onto vial head one by one by hand. Vials are hold firmly by starwheel, which rotate in continuous rotary motion. Vials coming from filling unit move in rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement operator has to put rubber stopper and pressed it by hand.
Duly Stoppered Vials are delivered to sealing unit through same starwheel. During vial rotation movement vials will pick up cap one by one from the delivery chute. Caps are stored in the Vibratory bowl and from where it will be transported through chute to the vials. Vials now moves on the spring loaded sealing platform, where free spinning sealing rollers moves gradually inside to complete the sealing operation during rotational movement of sealing platform turret. Now sealed vials are transferred to exit collection tray of the machine.
Technical Specification of Monoblock Vial Filling Machine
|Mode of operation
|Direction of movement
||Left to right
||2ml to 250ml
||Up to 15 vials/minute
||±1% to the filling volume
||1 H. P.
||220 volts, Single phase, 50 hertz
||1300mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 1680mm (H) approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.