Bottle Filling and Capping Machine R&D lab model offered by us is suited for filling 10 ml to 2000 ml with utmost ease. As the name suggests, this R&D lab model is perfectly suited for small batch production requirements.
Our small bottle filler can fill and cap bottles of various shapes and makes your filling and capping operation easy. Whether you need to fill and cap bottles of oval, round, rectangular, or square shape; this machine is all you need. Our lab scale bottle filler follows piston pump filling mechanism. All contact parts of our small bottle filler are made of high grade SS 304 or 316 steel. We can make necessary customizations in the machine to make it single side or double side. Also, if you prefer the machine to be with or without stand, we can make that possible for you as well.
Lab scale bottle filler offered by our firm is highly efficient and robust. It is capable of filling PET, HDPE, plastic and glass bottles. With a capacity up to 12 fills per minute and depending on the viscosity and volume you can achieve high production outputs with our small bottle filler. It is also facilitated with non-return valves, HDPE rings and thunder pipes.
Salient Features of Bottle Filling Capping Machine
- Compact machine with GMP contruction.
- Two piston pump with Teflon washer.
- Accurate and continuous filling of all type of free flowing liquid in any shape of container.
- Filling output up to 12 per minute.
- Machine equipped with non-return valves and HDPE/silicon/teflon piston rings.
- Table mounted or self-standing floor mounted models available.
Working Process of Small Bottle Filling Machine
Place the containers below the filling nozzles and let motor-driven syringes fill a particular amount of dosage in small containers. The machine also has a bottle guide for precise filling whilst keeping at bay any sort of spillage.
Technical Specification of Small Liquid Filler
||LF – 10
||Up to 12 per minute
|Number of filling head
||50 ml, 100ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml
(through different filling syringe set)
||0.5 HP – in case of filling up to 500ml
1 H. P. – in case of 1000ml filling
||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz
||925 mm (L) x 700 mm (W) x 710 mm (H) approx.
||1200 mm (L) x 900 mm (W) x 900 mm (H) approx.
||120 Kgs. approx.
||275 Kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.