We are a pioneer in the production of mass mixer which is uses for wet granulation for wet mixing and dough preparation in the pharmaceutical industry. This user friendly machine doesn’t require extensive training and doesn’t require much of manpower to operate it either.
Our pharmaceutical powder mixer facilitates mixing of dry or damp materials and is widely uses for tablet granulation purposes. That’s why it is also called granulation powder mixer. If your concern is difficult to deal with sticky ingredients, then sit back and relax as the sturdy mixing paddle of the machine is well-capable of handling it for you. The paddle type mixer can be made available with two speed machines if needed by you.
The mass mixer’s construction is one of its attractions as it has a mixing drum body, mixing paddle and amazing sealing arrangement. The drum is placed on a robust fabricated body that carries motor, gear box, starter and also tilting arrangement. Paddle blades are arranged in such a way that optimum mixing is achieved and all contact parts of our pharmaceutical powder mixer are made of stainless steel material. The main paddle of our paddle type mixer is supported by thrust bearings and it can sustain considerable amount of thrust load with sheer ease. The mixer’s drum makes cleaning quite easy. The rotor can be easily dismantled for cleaning or troubleshooting purposes.
The plastic dust cover of the machine has an interlocking system which facilitates optimum safety.
For more information about our granulation powder mixer or customization possibilities, feel free to get in touch with our team.
Features of Mass Mixer
- Compact GMP model.
- Range of Mass Mixers models to suit different volumes.
- All contact parts made out of Stainless Steel 316 / 304 quality material as per reuirements.
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Single stirrer with single speed for dry & wet mixing.
- All non-contact parts in the mass mixers (general structure) are made out of mild steel and cladded with Stainless Steel 304 or chrome plated or made out of Stainless Steel 304 in GMP Model.
- Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished and non-contact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model.
- All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model & made out of mild steel & painted in standard model.
- General structure & all non-contact parts are made out of Mild Steel & same will painted in Standard Model.
- All moving parts are enclosed with safety guards.
- Thrust bearings are provided to carry out rigid thrust load.
- Easy for cleaning & operating.
- Simply designed SS 304 dust cover provided with one port for material charging & inspection.
- Interlocking system with top dust cover, to avoid accident, during process. The container tilting system provided for easy unloading of material and easy cleaning.
- Specially design all moving parts provided with provision of easy lubrication.
Working Principle of Mass Mixer
Mass Mixer machine consists of a stirrer in a horizontal position inside the container. It rotates at a slow speed and helps achieve intimate mixing of both dry and wet materials. The equipment also comprises paddle like blades for incredible granulation and material mixing. You will also see a leak-proof seal tilting arrangement for easy unloading. Working on single speed rotation, the machine also has a safety switch that automatically stops the machine as soon as the cover lid is opened.
After mixing, material is discharged from a discharge valve located at center bottom of container. The discharge can be fitted with any of these valves like slide-gate, butterfly, flush bottom, spherical and other types depending on the application. The operation of the valves can be manual or pneumatically actuated as per requirements. Sifter can be installed at discharge of the mixer for sieving the output materials. Mass Mixers can be designed for multiple discharge ports. Unlike tumbling blenders where 100% discharge of material is achieved by gravity, in a mass mixer the material is discharged by rotation of the paddle agitator. Finished powder can be collected directly on mobile container or can discharge onto conveyor for further operations.
Technical Specification of Mass Mixer
||Gross Volume approx.
||Working Volume approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.