Adinath International- India’s leading manufacturer and exporter of pharmaceutical mass mixer brings to you this state of the art mass mixer machine which is considered ideal for a uniform mixing process. It is well-suited for mixing both dry and wet materials. Apparently, they are instrumental for a number of applications including powder mixing of food, herbals, pharmaceutical drugs, chemicals and agro-chemicals to name a few. If you are looking for an equipment that facilitates efficient and homogeneous mixing of dry and wet powders, then Adinath’s mass mixer machine is got to be your pick.
Powder Mixer is commonly uses for mass preparation which is uses in the production of tablets as well as for many other similar applications. Unique blade design and the blade angle is something that makes this equipment so sought after.
All contact parts of the mass mixer machines are manufactured using SS 316 and it boasts of a compact and sleek design. Contact parts are matt finished while the non-contact parts exhibit a wonderful matt finish.
It is pretty easy to clean and most importantly cGMP compliant. The tilting system in the machine facilitates easy unloading and cleaning. All moving parts have safe-guards and there is a provision for easy lubrication. As a leading mass mixer manufacturer in India, we offer models with several working volumes including 50 kgs, 100 kgs and 200 kgs.
Features of Mass Mixer
- Compact GMP model.
- Range of Mass Mixers models to suit different volumes.
- All contact parts made out of Stainless Steel 316 / 304 quality material as per reuirements.
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Single stirrer with single speed for dry & wet mixing.
- All non-contact parts in the mass mixers (general structure) are made out of mild steel and cladded with Stainless Steel 304 or chrome plated or made out of Stainless Steel 304 in GMP Model.
- Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished and non-contact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model.
- All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model & made out of mild steel & painted in standard model.
- General structure & all non-contact parts are made out of Mild Steel & same will painted in Standard Model.
- All moving parts are enclosed with safety guards.
- Thrust bearings are provided to carry out rigid thrust load.
- Easy for cleaning & operating.
- Simply designed SS 304 dust cover provided with one port for material charging & inspection.
- Interlocking system with top dust cover, to avoid accident, during process. The container tilting system provided for easy unloading of material and easy cleaning.
- Specially design all moving parts provided with provision of easy lubrication.
Working Principle of Mass Mixer
Mass Mixer machine consists of a stirrer in a horizontal position inside the container. It rotates at a slow speed and helps achieve intimate mixing of both dry and wet materials. The equipment also comprises paddle like blades for incredible granulation and material mixing. You will also see a leak-proof seal tilting arrangement for easy unloading. Working on single speed rotation, the machine also has a safety switch that automatically stops the machine as soon as the cover lid is opened.
After mixing, material is discharged from a discharge valve located at center bottom of container. The discharge can be fitted with any of these valves like slide-gate, butterfly, flush bottom, spherical and other types depending on the application. The operation of the valves can be manual or pneumatically actuated as per requirements. Sifter can be installed at discharge of the mixer for sieving the output materials. Mass Mixers can be designed for multiple discharge ports. Unlike tumbling blenders where 100% discharge of material is achieved by gravity, in a mass mixer the material is discharged by rotation of the paddle agitator. Finished powder can be collected directly on mobile container or can discharge onto conveyor for further operations.
Technical Specification of Mass Mixer
||Gross Volume approx.
||Working Volume approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.