Lab Scale Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine is suitable for the filling & sealing of glass ampoules. Machine equipped with automatic ampoule feeding, filling and sealing station to complete the automatic filling & sealing of injectable glass ampoules. This Lab Scale Single Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine is widely uses in small scale injectable organizations, R&D laboratory, Universities and other parenteral productions. Apart from the pharmaceutical this machine also uses in the cosmetic industry.
Salient Features of Lab Scale Single Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine
Production output up to 1800 ampoules/hour.
All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316 & other Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304.
Suitable to fill 1ml to 20ml ampoule size and minimum change over parts from one size to another.
“No Ampoule – No Filling” system.
Ampoule neck centering during gas flushing and filling operations.
Possibility of nitrogen gas flushing before, during and after filling.
Full accessibility allows easy maintenance.
Equipped with pre-warming station for perfect sealing operations.
Flow Meters for regulating flames easily.
Minimum change over time, little maintenance, easy cleaning.
Process Operation of Lab Scale Single Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine
Empty washed & sterilized ampoules fed into in-feed hopper from the left hand side of the machine to receiving rack. The moving rack which moves horizontally collect one ampoule from the receiving rack and transfer the ampoule to the machine in left to right in an inclined position through pre-gassing. Pre-gassing, Filling, Post Gassing, Pre-heating & sealing stations completes filling & sealing operations. Filled & sealed ampoules are collected automatically in SS tray in upright position without hand touch.
The machine performs the following operations:
- Ampoule feeding by in-feed hopper, cassettes and ampoule transfer into transport rack.
- One ampoule advanced per machine stroke.
- Centering of ampoules necks during pre-heating, post heating, gas flushing and liquid filling.
- Rotation of ampoules neck in the pre- heating and heating station.
- Elimination of burdened-off ampoule tips by clippers and ejection into a separate container.
Technical Specification of Lab Scale Single Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine
||Up to 25 ampules/minute
||1ml to 30ml
|Require Gas for Sealing
||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)
||Pre & Post Nitrogen Flushing Available
||0.5 H. P.
||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz
||Made from Stainless Steel 316L
|Non Contact Parts
||Made from Stainless Steel 304
||915mm (L) x 610mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx.
||150 Kgs. approx.
||225 Kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.