Manual Encapsulation Machine is one of the oldest as well as the most popular & widely uses form of capsule filling. Machine is designed & manufactured with utmost care to handle all sizes ranging from 00 to 5 & to give you trouble free services year after year. It combines GMP design and construction. The equipment is simple to operate with no variation and with negligible rejection. Machine is fabricated from high quality matt finished stainless steel. Though all the operations are manual, the machine calls for precision machined components & assembled with highly skilled personnel. The manual capsule filling machine is widely uses in research laboratories, academic institution and medium to small scale manufacturing industries.
Salient Features of Manual Encapsulation Machine
Option of Stainless Steel 304 and 316 materials constructions.
Universal design hence easy to operate and easily service available.
Powder tray provided for spillage free filling of powder.
Interchangeability to different capsule size format parts.
Machine suitable for hard gelatin capsules, veg capsules and HPMC capsules.
Power with different bulk density can be filled easy through multiple press option.
Option of Manual Capsule Loader as well as Auto Capsule Loader for loading empty capsules onto loading tray.
Tablet Filling Attachment can be offered optionally to fill tablets into capsules.
IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
Process Operation of Manual Encapsulation Machine
Adinath is one of the leading manual capsule filling machine manufacturer in India. We are giving here below step by step process guide of Capsule Filling Machine:
- Place empty capsules onto the loading tray and place tray onto the machine. Check the front knob it should be turned to the right.
- Pull locking lever forward. Push down long handle which will lifts the caps off all the bodies. Set aside the tray containing all the caps.
- Push locking lever back, by which capsule bodies will drop down and become level with filling surface.
- Place powder tray on filler: keeps powder from spilling.
- Pour & spread the pre-measured powder. Move extra powder onto powder tray’s shelf. Lower tamper and lock.
- Turn handle to compress powder: this allows you to fill more powder in each capsule.
- Raise tamper & spread extra powder from shelf into capsules: ensures uniform fill weights.
- Return the tray containing caps to filler. Turn front knob to the left and lower locking plate. Engage lock for locking plate.
- Hold tamper handle and push down on long handle. Bodies are pushed up into caps: all the capsules are now locked in one step.
- Disengage lock for locking plate. Lift locking plate and turn front knob to the right.
- Push down long handle and remove tray of completed capsules.
- Capsules are filled now. You can turn tray and all the capsules will get out from the tray.
Technical Specification of Manual Encapsulation Machine
||Up to 6000 Capsules/hour
||Size 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
|(through different machines & parts)
|Sequence of holes
||25 x 12 = 300
|No. of Loading Trays
||405mm X 300mm X 455mm approx.
||43 Kgs. approx.
||50 Kgs. approx.