Double Loader Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine features an innovative design and equipped with outstanding features. The machine offers precision capsule filling and manufacturing and is completely cGMP compliant in terms of operational efficiency and productivity.
This machine is also known as high speed capsule filling machine and it has a vast production capacity. It can produce approximately 45,000 capsules/ hour. It is user-friendly and precision engineered to fill powders and pellets. Sturdy construction and higher outputs are the hallmarks of this fabulous capsule pellet filling machine. It has a special hopper that is designed for easy dismantling and cleaning. In case you need to change parts, you must know that it is not a hassle either. Utmost operational safety can be achieved due to automatic closing and ejection capabilities.
Salient Features of High Speed Capsule Filling Machine
- cGMP model.
- Suitable to fill up to 45000 capsules per hour.
- Loader gets disengaged automatically after one complete rotation of loading ring.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) & display of all operations.
- Augur with four speeds to fill different type of powder & pellets.
- Modified design of drug hopper reduces time for dismantling and unloading powder.
- Auto-drug hopper in-feed mechanisms reduce weight variations & improve productivity.
- All the drive elements and the cabling at the right side separate panel.
- Crevice free smooth stainless steel pharmaceutical grades.
- Modified design of drug hopper reduces time for dismantling & unloading of powder.
- Loader station which accepts too less change over time of different capsule size change parts.
- Filling station which accepts too less change over time of powder to pellets.
Working Principle of Double Loader Capsule Filling Machine
The machine has a straight-forward working principle and the capsules the loaded onto one of the hoppers. The powder is fed in a different hopper which is corkscrew driven. Vacuum sucker is used for sorting out capsules and filling them into the loading rings. Once the capsules are sorted, high speed capsule filling machine’s loading rings are pulled to release only the bottom section.
The bottom section is taken to the filling part of the machine and the user can turn on the filling once the loading rings are placed in this part. The corkscrew drops the powder evenly into the capsules and the two loading rings are placed back together and the sealing operation starts. Once the capsules are aligned the user closes the guard and air pressure used for the sealing purpose. Now the capsules are released from the loading ring and dusting and polishing processes take place.
For more information related to capsule pellet filling machine, feel free to drop us a line.
Capsule Loading Process
Turn the knob at manual mode of loader and press the yellow push button to ensure the all functions are smooth running. Load the desired empty capsules in the capsule hopper and pull out the capsule releasing pin. Turn the knob at auto mode of loader and press the green push button to start the loader. Lets fullfill the magazine slots with the capsules. Press the red push button to stop the loader. Insert the loading ring and turn it clockwise till it buts against the driving pawl. Switch on the loader motor by green push button. Ensuring that the clutch lever at the left hand side of the loading ring is in disengaging position. Engage the clutch lever and set the loader in motion till all the magazine slots are filled with capsules. See the loader counter and ensure that the displays 00, if not, reset the counter by pressing the yellow push button on the right hand side of the panel. Push in – capsule release stopper, capsules will start to be loaded into the loading ring. When the ring has completed one full revolution and the counter has indicated 60 the loader will disengage & stop automatically. After the loader has stopped, ring will rotate two round in the anticlockwise direction to ensure complete separation of cap and body of the Capsules. Remove the empty capsules filled loading ring from the loading station.
Powder Filling Process
Turn the knob at auto mode of powder filling. Place empty capsules filled loading ring on filling table & remove the top half of the loading ring (cap-plate) and place it at the left side stand, turn the body plate till it buts against the driving pin. Press the green push button of the powder filling to start the filling operation. Drug hopper comes over the loading ring and start Auger drive to fill powder. After complete the one rotation of filling table it stops automatically and drug hopper goes to back it first position. Place the top half of the loading ring (cap-plate) on bottom half of loading plate (body plate)
Capsule Locking Process
Turn the knob at auto mode of capsule locking. Place the filled capsule loading ring on the locating table of the locking unit. Press yellow push button one time to start the closing operating. After pressing the yellow push button it will goes inside & capsule’s cap & body will get joining, a movement comes out all capsule will ejecting automatically.
Exclusive Features of Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
- Automation of Loading Station – This eliminates the need for continuous operator attention as solid-state control circuitry provides automatic stoppage of the loading table after completion of one cycle, each of 50 strokes.
- Automation of Filling Station –This, again, is a revolutionary feature that eliminates the need for continuous operator attention. Motorized swing-in and swing-back of the drug hopper after one filling cycle results in reduced operator fatigue.
- Pneumatic Closing Station –This utilizes an electronic sensor which activates a pneumatic cylinder to carry out the closing operation resulting in ease of operation and reduced operator fatigue.
- Vertical Closing –Vertical closing of filled capsules reduces reject rates and powder spillage. This is critical for pellet filling. This is achieved by having two speeds for auger and nine speeds for filling table operation.
- Modular type Hopper provides easy and fast dismantling for cleaning. Change-over times between batches are reduced.
- Filled Capsule Output Capacity can be increased using our ring loading station. This allows existing installations to be upgraded for extra production.
- Large De-dusting Screen on the ejection chute provides for easy separation of powder adhering to filled capsules.
Technical Specification of Double Loader Capsule Filling Machine
||ASCF – 45
||Up to 45,000 capsules/hour
||00/0/1/2/3/4/5 with suitable parts
|M.O.C. of Loading Ring
|M.O. C. of Contact Parts
||Stainless Steel 316
|Number of Ring
|Number of Holes
||Size 00: 480
Size 0: 600
Size 1, 2,3, 4 & 5: 720
||6 H. P.
||415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
||8 CFM at 100 PSI
||2200mm x 1300mm x 1600mm approx.
|Net Weight in Kgs.
||950 Kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
Double Loader Capsule Filling Machines Videos
Double Loader Capsule Filling Machine
Single Loader Capsule Filling Machine
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Line