Ointment Manufacturing Plant is an ideal tool for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations. It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment/Creams.
Minimum man handling of Ointment.
Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
Salient Features of Ointment/Cream Manufacturing Plant
Compact & versatile as per GMP norms.
All contact parts made of SS316 and teflon material.
Hydraulic lid lifting and tilting arrangement of the main vessel to facilitate cleaning at the time of product change over.
Specially designed stirrer with flexible teflon scraper.
Mixing principles are matching with international standards.
Variable speed provided for stirrer and homogenizer for different speeds.
All transfer done through vacuum to avoid any hand touch and contamination.
Homogenizer fitted in the main shaft to ensure high shear emulsification and homogenization of the product.
Specially designed inline filter to ensure proper filtration.
Minimum change over time.
Pneumatic/hydraulic lifting to lid manufacturing vessel.
Mixing vessel consist of two speed agitators and one variable fast speed agitator.
Process Operation of Ointment/Cream Manufacturing Plant
A comprehensive range of additional features can be provided to increase the flexibility of the Mixer Each option is supplied fully integrated in to the control system of the unit with appropriate safety features.
- Heating / cooling and insulated jackets complete with temperature control and safety equipment
- Semi Contra Rotary agitator with open slot scraper design
- Short loop product Re-Circulation for smaller batch sizes
- Hydraulic lifting of manufacturing vessel top dish to facilitate product recovery
- Separate pre – mix vessels for wax and water phase
- Process piping with transfer panel design for automated plants
- Leaning In place cycles with validation protocols
Application of Ointment/Cream Manufacturing Plant
Pharmaceuticals: Ointments, Lotions, Creams and Gels
Cosmetics: Cold Creams, Emulsions, Lotions, Gels, Hair Gels, Mascara Make Up, Shampoo and Toothpaste
Technical Specification of Ointment/Cream Manufacturing Plant
Production Capacity of Ointment Manufacturing Plants
We manufacture Ointment Manufacturing Plants in batch production capacity ranging from 20 kgs. to 2000 kgs.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.