Adinath International is an established induction cap sealing machine manufacturer and exporter in India. Induction cap sealing machine is also known as induction sealing liner or induction cap sealer. This machine is so sought after because of a whole array of benefits it offers. Induction cap sealer is also inexpensive. The sealing process starts once the filling and capping operations are over. Induction sealing is recognized as an effective means of tampering evidence by FDA. The machine applies induction heating technique in order to seal non-metallic containers that are made of glass and plastic. Inner seals are advisable only with containers made of polyvinyl chrloride, polyester, polyethylene and other thermoplastics.
As a sought after induction cap sealing machine supplier in India, we offer the following machine types:
- Automatic induction sealing machine
- Semi-automatic induction sealing machine
- Bottle induction sealing machine
- Induction aluminum foil sealing machine
- Container cap automatic induction sealing machine
- Manual induction sealing machine
- Portable induction sealing machine
- Capless induction sealing machine
- Continuous induction sealing machine
Features of Induction Sealer
- cGMP compliant model
- No flow- no power mechanism
- Fault indication system
- Rejection tray assembly system (optionally available in specific models)
- Conveyor speed controller for speed adjustment flexibility
- Adjustable sealing head system
- Preserve freshness
- Leak prevention
- Tamper resistance
- Improved product durability
- Enhanced customer trust
- Pilferage preservation
Working Principle of Induction Sealing Machine
The induction sealing process is fairly simple and involves the use of induction current which is applied to a metal liner in a plastic cap. Understandably, this process starts only after the bottle is filled and capped. The cap already contains a liner inside and the sealing material is adhered to a foil layer. Foil liner is heated by induction current and the sealant is also melted. Required pressure is provided by the threaded cap upon the bottle and as the sealing layers starts to cool, it bonds with the bottle.
Technical Specification of of Induction Sealing Machine
||AIS – 40
||Stainless Steel 304
||20mm to 60mm diameter
|Induction Sealing Head
||6” wide slat chain
||220 volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 15 amp.
||1200mm (L) x 650mm (W) x 1650mm (H) approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.