Gel & Lotion Manufacturing Plants are indispensable part of cosmetic industry. It processes homogenization of various components to make gel, lotions & creams. There are three different vessels for individual operations connected with each other through pipelines & valves to process as one complete automatic ointment manufacturing plant. Water phase vessel heated the water, oil phase vessel melted the jelly or wax into liquid state and manufacturing vessel perform blending operations of all the available ingredients. Bottom and top entry agitators onto vessel provided for homogeneous blending. Further high speed chopper provided at bottom of manufacturing vessel for high shear mixing operations.
Gel Manufacturing Plants are high end systems uses modern technique to enhance production performance. Equipment comes handy in the production of quality products in industries such as pharmaceutical, herbal and cosmetic. Plant offers flexibility to producers and equipped with high class features which given it ten out of ten. One can produce hair gel, body lotion, face lotion and face gel with this plant.
Adinath International is one of leading gel and lotion manufacturing plant manufacturer in India. Located at Ahmedabad, India our plants are cGMP certified and having validation protocols for regulatory requirements. It has PLC system with touch screen MMI and SCADA packages optionally. As you have variety of packages at your disposal, so you do not need to look elsewhere for cream, gel and toothpaste manufacturing plants. We manufacture lotion making machine with high end feature on very competitive price in India.
Features of Lotion Manufacturing Plant
- cGMP production plants.
- Minimum human involvement needed.
- Option of PLC, HMI based model.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant SCADA package available on demand. (optionally)
- Almost zero vacuum drop during the mixing and blending process.
- Uniquely designed to address all crucial factors directly or indirectly affecting the production quality.
- Ideal for the production of variegated ointments, lotions, gels, emulsions. toothpastes and homogenizations.
- All contact parts made of SS316 and teflon material.
- Hydraulic lid lifting and tilting arrangement of the main vessel to facilitate cleaning at the time of product change over.
- Specially designed stirrer with flexible teflon scraper.
- Mixing principles are matching with international standards.
- Variable speed provided for stirrer and homogenizer for different speeds.
- All transfer done through vacuum to avoid any hand touch and contamination.
- Homogenizer fitted in the main shaft to ensure high shear emulsification and homogenization of the product.
- Specially designed inline filter to ensure proper filtration.
- Minimum change over time.
- Pneumatic / hydraulic lifting to lid manufacturing vessel
- Mixing vessel consist of two speed agitators and one variable fast speed agitator.
- The plant is designed to be operated by only one operator and one helper.
- All vessels are cGMP.
- Gaskets used are made of silicon materials.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use this facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of the temperature and time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel.
Equipments offered in Lotion Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing Vessel or Jacketed planetary mixer
- Was phase vessel
- Water phase vessel
- Storage vessel
- Vacuum pump
- Control pump
- Product piping
- Working platform
- Material transfer pump to transfer material from manufacturing vessel or planetary mixer to storage vessel & storage vessel to Ointment (Tube) filling machine.
Working Principle of Lotion Manufacturing Plant
This system consists of closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax/Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine. The wax and water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer by vacuum through conical filter. The production during emulsion formation is re-circulated through Ointment Transfer Pump also discharges in the Storage Vessel. The Storage Vessel then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Storage Vessel remains fixed and pump transfer the ointment in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine. The entire plant can be operated by centralized operating panel by one operator. The plant is equipped with electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers. Minimum two batched per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant. After completion of production process of ointments it has transferred to hopper of tube filling machine through metering pump.
Production Capacity of Gel Manufacturing Plant
We manufacture lotion production plant ranging from 10 kgs. to 5000 kgs. batch size.
Our 500 kgs. lotion plant is desirable production scale requirements whereas
our 100 kgs. lotion plant is most sought for mid-size organizations.