V Mixer Machine or V type mixer is one of the most sought after blenders or tumblers. This blender is preferred over other blenders owing to their short and efficient blending periods. This blender comprises two cylindrical shells that join at an angle of 70° to 90°.
As a prime manufacturer of V type blender, we can vouch for the countless benefits offered by this machine. Easy to clean and maintain, V cone mixer makes charging and discharging of materials a cake-walk and it can be used for fragile materials as well.
Working Principle of V Mixer Machine
We offer V shape mixers of premium quality and one of the main mechanisms of these blenders is diffusion. Diffusion is achieved by small scale randomized motion of solid particles. The machine is designed in such a way that blending movements add to the mobility of individual particles and thus enhance diffusive blending. If you need precise blend formulations, the V type blender has got to be your obvious pick. The recommended fill up volume for V cone mixer is about 50 to 70 percent of the total volume. You must know that shear forces are low at low blending speeds and higher blending speeds facilitate higher shear forces.
For more information related to our V type blender and its benefits, feel free to get in touch with us.
Applications of V Mixer Machine
V blenders or V cone mixers are commonly used for the dry blending of free flowing solids. They are also used for-
- Milk powder and coffee
- Animal feeds
- Plastic powders
- Dry flavors
- Many other applications
This equipment is preferred because of the short blending times it offers. Adinath International is a recognized V cone blender manufacturer in India offering V shape mixers to its global client-base for a while now. We offer V blenders in a variety of sizes and capacities as well as optional accessories you may need. There are several advantages of using a V cone blender such as:
- Easy charging and discharging of materials
- Useful even for fragile materials and minimum attrition due to the absence of moving blades
- Near complete discharge of product material and that’s why better than horizontal blenders
- No risk of product contamination as there is no shaft projection
- Easy to use, clean and maintain
Technical Specification of V Shaped Mixer
||Gross Capacity approx.
||Working Capacity approx.
||Overall Dimensions (in mm) (L) x (W) x (H) approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.