Adinath International is engaged in the manufacturing of measuring cup placement machine. As a pioneering automatic measuring or dosing cup placement machine manufacturer and exporter in India, we offer this highly functional and aesthetically pleasing machine to pharmaceutical, herbal, dairy, food & beverage, nutraceutical, and agro-chemicals industries. The machine comprises an automatic conveyor belt, pressing unit and measuring cup feeding unit. The machine can easily handle bottles of various shapes and sizes.
Features of Measuring Cup Placement Machine
- cGMP compliant.
- Made of high quality SS 304.
- No container-No cup mechanism.
- Pressure can be adjusted for differently sized cups.
- Low noise levels.
- The machine can handle bottles of various sizes ranging from 30ml to 125 ml and cup sizes of 22, 25 and 28mm.
- PLC system with a GUI can be provided on demand.
- In-built laminar air flow can be provided on demand for sterile class 100 filling.
- Low energy consumptions.
- Single motor synchronization system for conveyor, star wheel and platform turret.
- Adjustable conveyor belt height.
Working Principle of Measuring Cup Placement Machine
Automatic measuring cup placement machine is well-suited for the placement of the measurement cup on sealed bottles. You will find a cup dispenser unit on machine’s top plate. There is also a provision of up-down mechanism and the height of cup feeder can be easily adjusted on the bottle. There is also a container separator assembly which is aimed at maintaining the gap between two containers which makes the cup feeding procedure pretty simple. The container separator assembly can be found on the top plate of the machine. The drive is also synchronized with a pressing belt and container separator. Pressing belt assembly is attached on the top plate of the machine and the pressing belt assembly is in place to ensure proper holding of the bottle until the entire process is completed.
Technical Specification of Measuring Cup Placement Machine
||AMCP ‐ 120
||Up to 100 per minute
|Direction of Movement
||Left to Right
||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
|Height of Conveyor**
||850 mm to 900 mm Adjustable.
||1500 mm (L) X 800mm (W) X 1700mm(H) approx.
||1900mm (L) X 1000mm (W) X 1900mm (H) approx.
||350 kgs. approx.
||500 kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.