Capsule Polishing Machine is one of the most important machines uses in the pharmaceutical industry. It has a rotating brush that cleans capsules consistently. Capsules are fed into the polishing chamber of the machine where a rotating spiral brush eradicates powder particles that are stuck on the outer surface of capsules. The polishing chamber needs to be connected with a vacuum cleaner to suck the dusted powder from the polishing chamber. This helps improve polishing of capsules.
Our capsule polishing line is cGMP compliant and all contact parts are made of SS316 or 304 material. The capsule chamber of this machine is lined with nylon net. There is a VFD control drive in the machine and the dust collection system is facilitated separately. If you need to adjust the inclination of the polishing chamber, you can adjust it quite easily according to the formulation. Compressed air system is also provided to clean the nylon brush of our capsule polisher.
One of the main benefits of using our machine for capsule polishing with dust extractor is that no change parts are needed for different capsule sizes. The capsule polisher machine is easy to dismantle and clean. You just need to clean the machine on a frequent basis and this doesn’t include extensive maintenance regime. Compact in design, our capsule polishing line occupies less area and hence it is suitable for enterprises with a challenge of space. Machine can easily connect with semi automatic and automatic capsule filling machines.
The machine is facilitated with locking type wheels and it helps moving it quite easily from one location to another.
For more information related to our capsule polisher, feel free to get in touch with our sales team. If you need any additional inclusions, you can let us know about your requirement and we will make it happen for you.
Salient Features of Capsule Polisher
- Compact cGMP design.
- Imported flexible brush.
- Easy to connect with Semi Automatic as well as Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machines.
- At outfeed Empty Capsule Sorter can be attached.
- Low investment, High output
- Simple to operate. Can be handled by semi-skilled operator
- Easily removable parts. Spares readily available
- Sturdy Fabrication – assured durability and long service
- Designed to polish all sizes of capsules
- Excellent cost benefit ratio
Technical Specification of Capsule Polishing Machine
|Type of Brush
||415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
|| 915mm (L) x 500mm (W) x 915mm (H) approx.
||40 kgs. approx.
||80 Kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
Capsule Polishing Machine and Filling Machines Videos
Capsule Polishing Machine
Capsule Inspection cum Polishing Machine, Capsule Polisher Line
Capsule Filling Machine with Polisher Machine
Automatic Capsule Filling Line